Friday, April 1, 2011

Summer Hosting Update!

Alrighty- I promised a hosting update, although for now I can only give you a partial update.

Even though we will STILL BE HOSTING THIS SUMMER, we will NOT be hosting the girl we told you about. It is a really long and kind of complicated story, and I can't really go into all of it. The bottom line is, she is being pursued for adoption by a family from the northeast, and that means they will need to be her hosting family this summer. They already know they're adopting her, so her spending her summer with us would be pointless- she needs to be with what will be her forever family.

While her forever family was learning about her, we were (by the hand of God) learning about another child. Her story broke my heart, and even though she wasn't even on the original hosting 'roster', we felt like we were lead to her to host her this summer. This was all confusing to me, because we had already agreed to host Alina. I thought maybe we were supposed to host both girls, althought I had NO idea how in the world that was going to happen, or where everyone would fit, or sleep or ride!

Turns out we can just host one, and it will be the 'grace child' we learned about on Wednesday. I am confident enough to announce that, but I don't want to put a picture or name up until later.

Please continue to pray for 'A' and her new family- they have a lot to work through and hurdles to jump through, and please pray for our 'new' girl, that all the details will continue to work out.

And of course, if you want to donate or repost about our fundraiser/giveaway, that would be an awesome help also!

No comments:

Post a Comment