Monday, November 22, 2010

Memo Boards


This month I am donating the money from the sale of any and all memo boards/cork boards to the Long and the Davis family. They are 2 of the several families I know that are adopting and they both happen to be adopting from the Congo. This means that when you buy a $12 board, $10 of that goes right to their adoptions. When you buy a $20 board, $17 of that goes to their adoptions. I am only keeping out enough to buy more supplies. These make GREAT Christmas gifts, baby shower gifts, and birthday gifts! We have one that the girls share and they love it- it's a great way to show off their art work and ribbons without poking 900 holes in the wall!

These are made from ceiling tiles. They have been primed and then painted. Each one is different and very much a hand made labor of love. The sides are also painted and I will attach a matching ribbon or hook to the back for you to hang yours up with....your choice. That way you can personalize it just a bit more depending on taste and space.

I cannot ship these bc of size and they are fragile-ish, but I can meet you and get these to you, no problem.

If you want a certain color or style, please ask and I will do what I can.

 These are taupe/tan/brown, 11.5 x 24 and are $12....great for a kitchen or home office!
 This one is 24x24in and is $12
 This one is 24x24 and is $20....

 Cute for a teen room~ 11.5x24in (I can do full size also) $12
 24x24 in and $20....
24x24in, cream/lavender and green, $20




Lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment