Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten Unsucky Things

I have a friend that when she is in a bad mood or having a bad day, instead of posting her crappy news on Facebook (like I do) she writes a quick list of things that are good.

My last two days have sucked. So I will write a list of TEN THINGS that DO NOT SUCK.

1.) I learned how to make mocha frapachinos that taste (almost) as good as Starbucks. They are delicious and way cheaper AND I dislike ice, so I can make it with just a LITTLE bit of ice. (Which means that I can fit more in my cup. In yo' face, Starbucks.)

2.) My shoulders are almost done peeling.

3.) When I had to call to make Hootie's drs appt, they were able to get me a 9:15 appt (they open at 9) and I was outta there by 10.

4.) There were already summer clothes on clearance at WalMart that I was able to get for Ksenija. For less than $25, I was able to get her 3 REALLY cute shirts and 2 pairs of shorts.

5.) My oldest actually put away laundry. And some of it wasn't even hers!

6.) The soccer coach told me that Bean has 'natural talent' for soccer.

7.) I haven't killed the Gerbra Daisies that are by my front door.

8.) We are almost done with our school year.

9.) There was a $5 off coupon for the vet's office online, making the Rabies shot less painful for the wallet. Can't say the same for the cat, though.....

10.) My hubby has made a bunch of calls for me today so I don't have to do it.....



So there's my list of things, and I do feel slightly better. I'm probably going to have to make another list when I get back from the vet (because nothing says FUN like 3 kids and a cat at the vet).

And the cat for sure will need to make one...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment